The Ninja Life

The Ninja life. The Home of Ninjas, where all the Great Kages Rule, and the country sides are home to some of the greatest Evil. This...is the True Life of a Ninja.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Kain Kinjutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diesel

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Kain Kinjutsu   Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:35 pm

I know this is a Kinjutsu but as my character grows, I would eventually like to create a whole village down the road based upon this idea. This is just the start of it.

Name of Creator: Diesel

Description: Morte nil besin. This Jutsu takes 5 hand signs precisely crafted and then immediatly lay one's hands upon a dead carcass of a very small creature no larger then a small Cat. The user places a small bit of Chakra into the vessel giving it a simple form of life. The vessel retains no knowledge of a life before reanimation and also can not do complicated task. The creature can though have suggestions implanted by the caster to do meager task. A simple hit to the creature and it turns to dust immediatly.

Clan: Not Yet.

Name of Creator: Diesel

Description: Morte Doujutsu.The Caster must do all 12 handsigns to perform this. Once completedthe user must hold the 12th sign.After this, the users eyes turn dark black and he can see everything a creature created with the Morte nil Besinjutsu. At Higher ranked levels, The user can see out of several eyes and be able to sense the emotions the creature feels.

Clan: Not yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Santi
The Destined One
The Destined One

Male
Number of posts : 243
Married To : Abandoned
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ninja Information
Chakra:
0/0  (0/0)
Stamina:
0/0  (0/0)
Your Sensei/Students/Team mates:

PostSubject: Re: Kain Kinjutsu   Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:13 am

"approved but never will you be able to bring humans back to life with this jutsu/future clan"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kain Kinjutsu
Page 1 of 1